Duh-nuh. . . Duh-nuh
Looks like an innocent little baby right? Wrong - this is SuperBaby and she is mobile and looking for trouble. She has a mean army crawl and an uncanny ability to find just what you don't want her to amidst a sea of toys that are baby approved!

Oh - hello! What a lovely camera. What's that, you want to take a picture?

Maybe I could take one too!

I'm gonna get you!

Success! Now hand it over!

1 comments:
On the move, It's funny how you never seems to get a rest ever again after that statement is posted!
Happy Birthday Mars! We're SO bumbed that we didn't get to make it. In fact, I pouted all day. But Chris said that I couldn't go to the party because I would 'infect' all the kids. Looks like daddy Chris is just watchin'out for us all.
Post a Comment